FX Expert Funded

Forex Trading educational and professional courses

Forex Trading Course Basic to advance 30 Days

Are you a serious trader who wants to learn how to trade correctly and wants to become a Successful Trader? Then you are at the right place…

Become a Member


We cover all of the most important topics in the Forex world, from the basics of technical analysis to trading psychology also book a live session.

In this course, we’ll introduce you to the foreign currency market and forex trading, including who participates in it and some of their reasons for doing so. You’ll also gain an understanding of the complex nature of certain trading products and some of the risks investors typically face.

We’ll also explore the use of margin in your account and provide you with a case study, showing how to trade in the forex market, and guide you through entering an overseas trade on an online trading platform.

By the end of this course, you should gain a broad overview of the foreign exchange market, understand certain major currency products, and acquire some practical skills that will help you to dive in and make trades on your own.


  • Explore the FX market such as its participants and motives, products, risks, margin accounts, and related trading platform methods and tools. 

  • Acquire the skills to trade and make a good profit in the foreign currency market on an online trading platform with Meta Trader.

  • Understand major and minor currency pairs, trading products, risks, market participants, and their motives, as well as margin accounts.

FX Expert Academy

Basic to advance Course



Basic to advance Course



Trading Psychology & Emotions


Have Any Questions?


If you have any other questions you can ask on live chat or telegram chat.

fx expert funded forex trading course

The good news is that the forex industry is highly accessible and anyone can learn online forex trading for free.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

In a synchronous session, you use a web-conferencing software and invite all your students to join in at a pre-scheduled time. The University’s web conferencing software is Zoom. Zoom can be used on laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, and even desk phones, giving students many ways to access the class session.

There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. The forex market is accessible, requiring only a small deposit of funds for traders to get involved. Also, the market is open for 24 hours per day/5 days a week (it’s closed for a short period on weekends).

A Forex course allows the novice trader to understand the basics of trading. Forex trading has its unique terminology. Words like lot, pip, strike price sound alien to an average person. However, they are instrumental for the Forex trader. nar dapibus leo.pulvinar dapibus leo.

Yes, you can. These days, you can trade forex with a mobile forex trading app and a smartphone. These apps do more than allow you to trade while you’re on the move. They can help you keep real-time tabs on the markets, global financial and business news, and technical analysis of current and potential investments.

  1. Do Your Homework.
  2. Find a Reputable Broker.
  3. Use a Practice Account.
  4. Keep Charts Clean.
  5. Protect Your Trading Account.
  6. Start Small When Going Live.
  7. Use Reasonable Leverage.
  8. Keep Good Records.

A well-known figure in the Forex world is that 90% of Forex retail traders do not succeed. Some publications quote failure rates as high as 95%.

Course Program

Popular Courses

80% of retail traders lose their money? Forex Trading might be a complex job and 80% of retail traders lose their money & it is a fact but did you know the rest of 20% make FORTUNE OUT OF IT?

Call Now